If you regularly store or archive files to an online service like Dropbox as part of your day to day activities, then you’ll know that it’s not the most elegant system in the world. You need to either keep the service running permanently on your computer, or go through all that tedious login stuff.Continue Reading Email It In – email your files directly to Dropbox, Google Drive or Skydrive for quick and easy storage
Last week I explained How I double my PC productivity with only 65MB of free software, so this week I’ll continue sharing some more productivity tips using browser extensions. I normally use Firefox and Chrome for 95% of my work. The rest of 5% is split between Opera and Internet Explorer.Continue Reading How I Double My Browser Productivity With Just 13 Free Browser Extensions
Some people take playing video games far more serious than others. There are a myriad of different games and ways to play those games out there. When it comes to PC, if you want to play professionally, you need to have the right gear. What good would your headphones be if you couldn’t hear where an attack was coming from, or a mouse if its DPI settings couldn’t keep up with you? Oftentimes a mechanical keyboard is best suited, as…Continue Reading Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Keyboard – leave the competition in the dust
If you need lots of extra light in your room, you’re going to be looking for a sizable lamp. Of course, this lamp will probably be placed on a side table or counter, and will only succeed in taking up more space aside from providing you with light. If you want a little more illumination that will stay out of the way, then why not just stick it on the wall?Continue Reading Sticky Lamp will make sure you don’t have any wasted space
Riding a unicycle requires a certain amount of skill. You have to learn how to keep your balance, steer, turn, and move, all without familiar assistance such as handle bars or brakes. This seems like a very convenient method for commuting, but if you aren’t to gifted with balancing skills, you may be out of luck. You can always get an electric version, but do be prepared to open your wallets.Continue Reading Self Balancing Electric Unicycle – don’t sweat walking to work
High end smartphones are all well and good, but not everyone has $700+ to drop on a mobile, even if it’s got more processing power than the space shuttle. For those on a budget the choice is limited when it comes to top spec handsets, unless you’re prepared to compromise in some way.Continue Reading THL W100 – is this Quad Core, Jelly Bean phone at just $169 worth buying? Yep.
Well there were two choices. Either Yahoo! had to ditch/sell Flickr, or the company needed to drastically remodel the ageing service to keep up with the times. Thankfully for those of us who are fans, the site has not been sold but instead has received a gorgeous update and more.Continue Reading The new Flickr is gorgeous, is Yahoo! back on track at last?
Sleep can be pretty hard to come by. If you have a brain that won’t shut down the moment your head hits the pillow, you likely take naps to make up for the lack of shut-eye. That being said, a little sleep can make or break your day pretty easily.Continue Reading The Productivity Boosting Nap Pod – How valuable is sleep to you?
No Comments May 15, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4 Review – 10 slick features of this amazing new smartphone which deserve more attention [Video Review]2 Comments May 9, 2013
Comments Off Apr 30, 2013
Free Email Newsletter
FB Like Box