The Portobello Estate. Yep, this $75 million splash of prime ocean front real estate is still available for your enjoyment and mirth, although we can’t help feeling the owner might take an offer right now. We’re not sure if you’re in the market for something quite so modest, but if you are, then rest assured that nothing has been overlooked in the quest for ultimate affluenzic luxury.
- 30,000 sq ft
- 3 level central grotto with 3 pools, tunnel slide and ‘splashing waterfalls’
- 8 bedrooms, 10.5 bathrooms (?)
- Executive office, full gym with sauna, 2 lane bowling alley
- 3000 sq ft motor museum with lifts and mechanic’s workshop
- A mini recreation of Charleston, West Virginia downstairs, with retro movie theatre, cafe diner and a jewelry store to store your baubles
…get the picture? If not check out the video on the site or read some of the interesting comments on this local community site.
At the end of the day though, what it really turns out to be is a very big house on what looks like a very big housing estate. $75 million? Really?