Seven sites that let you find recipes based on ingredients in your cupboard (or fridge).
- Supercook. Recipe search engine done with a dash of lemon and just a twist of lime.
- Recipe Puppy. Another ingredient focussed search engine which culls recipes from various culinary websites.
- Recipe Bridge. Includes recipe data from blogs as well as the standard sites.
- All Recipes. Not a search engine…gasp…it’s an actual recipe site. With an ingredients focussed function. Professional, old school, solid, international.
- Recipe Land. Web 1.0 styled, functional, with very useful nutritional facts table included with every recipe.
- Recipe Key. Interestingly different user interface makes this search engine intriguing, if a little complicated to use. Worth a look.
- Key Ingredient. Short, sweet, simple. Uses an ingredient tag to drill down to the recipes, so perhaps not as flexible as some of the others.