Sometimes removing software from your computer can be a real pain, which is why I’ve gathered together a bunch of free and hopefully useful uninstallers which should cope with many sticky software situations.
- Revo Uninstaller. Very cool free tool not only removes programs fast, but also provides a set of 8 additional useful Windows utilities including a Windows startup optimizer. Great.
- Norton Removal Tool. Uninstall those sticky Norton products from your machine with a click.
- McAfee Removal Tool. Uninstall those sticky McAfee products from your machine with a click.
- JavaRa. Remove old and redundant versions of Java (JRE) from your computer. File download.
- RemoveWGA. Eliminate the Microsoft Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications Tool which phones home every time you boot up.