If you spend any time on the road then you’ve probably already included a few cool goodies in your Road Warrior arsenal. You probably have a bag that keeps cool things cool, and maybe even a bag that keeps warm things warm, but do you have a bag that actually does the cooking?
The HotLogic Mini Personal Oven is the result of asking what would happen if an oven was shoved into a bag. The results of that initial inquiry probably weren’t very pretty but this portable cooker won’t be an embarrassment if anybody sees it in your hand… and they might even see you as a hero after you plug in the bag and offer them some hot food.
Combining a hot plate and an insulated bag, the Personal Oven plugs into any 100v standard wall outlet… or an automotive power strip if you get the urge for a tailgate party that offers warm buffalo wings.
How effective is this bag and hot plate combo? It works well enough to reheat food, cook fresh meals, and even cook frozen food, and it doesn’t matter if that food is in plastic, metal, glass, aluminum foil, or a cardboard container.
- Heat reflective interior – amplifies/maintains heat for up to 12 hours
- Maximum hot plate temperature: 200° F (regulated)
- Average hot plate temperature: 180° F
- Double-zipper closure and convenient top handle
- Uses less energy than a microwave
- 110v standard wall outlet (120VAC~60Hz 45W)
- Capacity: Max container size 8 3/4″ wide x 6 3/4″ wide x 2 1/2″ high, ~6 cups
- Materials: Polyester and polyethylene foam
- Care Instructions: Surface wash only using warm water and mild detergent
- Dimensions: 10″ wide x 8″ deep x 3 1/2″ high
- Weight: 1 1/2 lbs. (without Pyrex dish)
- Includes insulated tote, heating platform, universal 110V power cord, and Pyrex dish (6 cup) with lid
You can make sure you’re prepared for a hot meal wherever you go for $59.99.