So time’s running out and you’re still struggling to find something for your favorite geek? Don’t panic. No really, stop running around in circles like that, and breathe. It’s going to be OK, because we’ve got your back. Here’s the Red Ferret quick Top 5 Budget Xmas Geek (no not Greek grandma!) Gift suggestions . Don’t mention it.
View the video above for our quick round-up.
1. Rollei 400 Action Cam. It’s not a GoPro, but then again it’s not a GoPro price. And even so we’re talking a world renowned brand, great quality and a bunch of accessories in the box. €99.99.
2. Aukey 3600 Battery Block. It’s not fancy, but it’s super light at just 3 oz, and will ensure that your phone never suffers from the power drain blues. And let’s remember the low price, for all you bargain hunters. $9.99 / £10.00.
3. Triton Kama Gaming Headset. This one’s for the gamer in your life. Super affordable gaming headset which is comfortable, good looking and won’t break at the first whiff of a frag fest. £18.83 / $29.99 .
4. CSL 440 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones. Oh good grief, a budget priced set of wireless Bluetooth headphones which actually deliver decent sound (and bass!) and look good too? Impossible. Or not. £35.85.
5. SoundMate M1 WiFi Streamer. Stick this device into your car and stream your iPhone or Android into the car stereo without wires. Or use it in your home to turn your ordinary Hi-Fi speakers into wireless. Battery powered too. $32.99 / £24.95