The ONO Roller is the new real deal in fidget-country. It’s on Kickstarter right now and is it worth your pledge? We have the answer!
- Fits well in the hand
- It’s pretty heavy
- Beautiful design
- Premium construction materials
- Rotates smoothly
- Feels good when used for massaging (especially in neck)
- Perfect to hone your fine motor skills
- There are a lot of this type of gadget
- You can only turn it, there are no multiple tactile features like a Fidget Cube
If you’re looking for something to relieve tension, improve your fine motor skills or hand coordination, then the ONO Roller might be the perfect fidget toy for you. It doesn’t strain your hand when you use it for a while (unlike the Fidget Cube) and it feels nice to the touch. The price is pretty decent, but it’s still a toy, so it’s not going to be the next iPhone X or anything like that. You can find the ONO Roller here.