The Optoma ML330 is cheap and good. A must have if you’re looking for a handy projector.
- Very portable and lightweight
- Good in low light conditions
- Works fast
- A lot of options: installing Netflix, Kodi, other apps or just plugging in a HDMI cable
- Ethernet port, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 port…
- Speaker is good for a projector
- Very silent
- Doesn’t look that great when there’s light in the room
- Not that easy to navigate with the buttons or remote
- Only HD ready, so quality could be better
Overall the ML330 is a more than descent projector for the price. It can do a lot of things via it’s Android system or you can just plug in an HDMI cable to connect it to your Xbox or P4. The picture quality is not great, it’s only HD ready, but it’s definitely usable. If this is your first projector, then you’re good to go. The built in speaker is loud as well, but gets distorted on the loudest volume. I would definitely recommend this if you have a dark room to put it in and a projector screen to use it with. You can find the projector here.