The Blubel sounds cute and looks cute as well. But does it work?
- It’s small and easy to install
- Battery life: 3 weeks daily use!
- Works perfectly
- Blubel keeps improving the product with new features
- It’s cheap for a bike gps
- You can also download your journeys
- There’s a learning curve on what the colours mean
- You’ll need to have location services and 3G (or 4G) enabled on your phone
- It tends to give notifications to Blubel that there is a bump on the road, which is normally notified via the bell
If you like to go on a bike ride and want to explore new parts in town, be sure to bring the Blubel with you! It will show you in real time where you have to go with sound and light. It’s easy to use if you understand what the colours mean and does the job. You can find the Blubel here.