The TIBO Kameleon 4 is not really known online, but it’s actually pretty good as a stand-alone or multi-room speaker.
- Sounds great
- A lot of bass
- You can use it grouped with other TIBO speakers
- Great intuitive application
- You can charge your phone with it
- You can change the design
- The presets are saved on the device, so you don’t need your phone to listen to the radio for example
- It’s a bit pricey
- There’s a learning curve to the app
It’s a bit weird that the TIBO Kameleon 4 or TIBO Kameleon Touch is not really known online or on YouTube. I tested both and was really impressed by these speakers. Although the Kameleon 4 has less features: no Alexa for example, it does have a charge port for your phone and sounds very clear and crisp. The bass is very strong with this one and you can also change the side panels, which is a very neat idea. Overall the app is very easy to operate and I still use the Kameleon 4 as a radio via internet. It lost connection three or four times when continuously listening to the radio during the day in over a month, so I’d say that the Wi-Fi connection is pretty stable. If you’re looking for a multi-room speaker or just a very good radio/BT-speaker, I would definitely suggest the Kameleon 4 from TIBO.