The Aukey SK-M28 doesn’t sound or look too sexy, but it’s actually a pretty neat device for the price.
- It’s very cheap
- Very portable and lightweight
- Goes very loud
- Easy to use
- Looks nice, decent build quality
- Distortion on louder volumes
- Overall not the best quality sound
- The switch for power looks a bit childish (toy)
For a bit more than 10$, you’re getting a very small speaker that goes very loud. Be careful though: if you’re a real audiophile, the quality might hurt your ears a bit. Bass is pretty flat and sound on loudest volume gets distorted. However, if you’re looking for something to take with you on a camping trip for example, this is perfect. It’s lightweight, nice for outdoor listening and if you don’t care about the full HD mega bass experience of 400$-speakers, then you can’t go wrong with this small speaker for just 10$! You can find the speaker here.