The KZ ZST Wired Noise-cancelling earbuds are the most beautiful wired earbuds I’ve ever seen. They have the see through finish with the glossy colours and only sell for around 10$.
- These look super cool
- They fit very well
- Very cheap
- You can use the cable for other ZST-earbuds with the two-pin plug
- Clear and high quality sound
- The ZST’s can go very loud
- Not a lot of bass
- When the cables are moving, you can hear it clearly in your ears – it’s annoying
- Difficult to put the pins in the earbuds
- Not wireless
Off course these earbuds have their negative points like flat bass and annoying cable sounds. However, for only 10$ the KZ ZST’s are a bargain. They look awesome, have a great feel when you plug them in and they also sound very clear and loud. The combination between blue and flashy purple makes these stand out of the bunch and they look gorgeous. I didn’t really like the fact that you need to plug these into the cable, because I thought I’d break them, but this also means you can use the cable for other earbuds with a two-pin connector. You can find the KZ ZST Wired Noise-Cancelling earbuds here.