If you have some tech stuff laying around, you probably also have some cables laying around. Cables are not cool: so that’s where the udoq comes in!
- Looks very nice
- Very sturdy full metal design
- Multi ports (you can choose which cables you want)
- Protective padding to protect the back of your phone
- Takes some time to install
- Takes some space
- If you plug in a tablet or other bigger device, there’s not a lot room left
The udoq is very sturdy and with it’s full metal body it just looks and feels nice. It’s not that easy to install (took me about 20 mins), but with the good manual included in the box it’s possible for anyone! The cool thing about the udoq is that you can choose different plugs: you can go full Android, full Apple or scramble them as well. There’s enough room for multiple phones, but if you put a tablet or a Nintendo Switch on the dock, the space gets small. Overall this is the perfect device when you’re a bit into cable management or just want to have a clean look in your room or home. You can find the udoq here.