If you have a webshop or just want to take professional pictures, you’ll need a background, a lot of space and very good lighting. What if I told you you can get all that stuff in one box?
- Very easy to set up (took around 10 minutes)
- Lightweight, but still sturdy
- You can manage the lights with the controller included in the box
- A bit big to put on a table
- Once it’s installed, it’s a hassle to put it back in the box – so I just keep it open
- Very easy to use with the app on IOS or Android
- A lot of versatility: you can change lights, take pictures with effects…
- You can upload the 360-pictures directly to social media
- The app takes pictures with your phone when you would probably want to use a DSLR
Foldio Halo Bars
- Works with magnets on the sides, very easy and clear
- You can change the brightness
- Some extra cables that might be in the way
The Foldio 3 combined with the Foldio 360 and Halo Bars will be the best option when you’re looking for a photo-studio or light box. You can change the brightness of the Halo Bars and the LED’s on the Foldio 3. With the 360 plateau, you’re able to shoot stunning 360-product shoots via your phone (completely automatically) and you can choose if you use a black or white background. The material used for the Foldio is some kind of shiny cardboard, which helps to keep the price low, but is still very sturdy. The magnets are way stronger than I expected and everything is very well thought out an designed. If you’re looking for a photo studio to take pictures of your (small) products, you need to get this Foldio studio. You can find the Foldio here.