If you’re looking for an extra tablet or mini pc for work or writing, look no further! The Simbans TangoTab Keyboard Edition is cheap and awesome!
- Great price
- Tablet works very fast when gaming, browsing, watching videos or writing
- Full USB-support
- Mini Hdmi input
- Camera on the front and on the back
- Keyboard works great
- You can fold them together like a mini laptop
- Trackpad works as well
- Great battery life of about 3 days on regular use like Excel or Word
- The tablet doesn’t look that great: plastic, heavy and big bezels
- Keyboard is a little small, you need to get used to it
- Trackpad is not great (but works)
- Speakers are not great either
The TangoTab Keyboard edition is a full package. It features a great tablet for the price and in combination with the keyboard it looks and runs like a mini laptop. Offcourse you won’t be doing any photo or video editing with this thing, but as a secondary tablet or ‘pc’ for work, this is great. I use this at my desk (next to my Macbook) as an extra screen to view the visitors on our site via Analytics.
I’ve been using it for the last couple of weeks and didn’t have a single issue with it. The battery life is great, it starts automatically when I arrive and it’s very responsive. Word and Excel come pre-installed, so you can use it if you’re a writer or someone who wants to check Excel-sheets on the go (in the train for example).
The TangoTab might not be the most famous or expensive looking tablet ever, but it is really worth your money. You can find the TangoTab Keyboard edition here.