There’s a big chance you’ve probably already tried insoles or that you’re wearing them right now. They help to position your feet better so you don’t damage your body. I’ve tried custom made Sennofit insoles and this is my review!
Check out our video:
- You get a lot of data in the app and included in the box about your body and positioning
- You can do a free scan via the app
- It’s easy and fast
- Cool design
- They fit very well and feel great
- The insoles worked very well for me (tested with a doctor!)
- As for now, there are only 3 designs to choose from
- You’ll need someone to shoot a video when you are walking
These custom insoles are something else. It has nothing to do with technology, so it was something new for me. I just had to record a clip of me walking in a straight line via the app and include pictures of my feet. That was it. After about 1 week I got my custom insoles in the mail. I chose Tekapo and they look just like in the picture.
It’s easy to cut the insoles in the right shape, because there are lines you can trace. My report said I had a chance of back issues and that was true. I got my back tested at a chiropractor and the report was spot on. I’ve been using the insoles ever since and I have to say my back pains are less frequent than before. It’s not a magic solution where you put these in and everything is gone. However, these custom insoles work great if you keep using them, look good and are very easy to make. Here’s a link to the Sennofit Custom Insoles.