Cables, cables, cables. You need a lot of different cables to charge all your devices: usb C, lighting, micro usb… It’s bad for the environment and bad for your wallet. However, I think I found the solution: the UNO cross-device charging cable.
Check out our full review on the video below:
- Pretty cheap for it’s purpose
- Magnets are very strong and could hold my iPhone XR
- Nylon braided cable is strong and tangle-free
- It’s safe to charge your Mac, because when someone runs against the cable, it just plugs out and your Macbook won’t fall
- Less cables is good for the environment
- You need to buy the different tips separately
We all want to do our part in the environment, and this is your chance. The UNO charge cable is a cross device cable which can be used for different charging ports: usb C, micro usb or lighting. This means you only need one cable (and the adapters) to charge everything in your house. So you can throw away all you different cables and just get this one for everything. It works great, looks nice and is very solid. The price is good as well on Kickstarter right now (so it might change in the future) so it really is a fair deal for what you’re getting. The magnets are very strong and reliable and it’s overall very easy to use. I’d love to see everyone throw away their old cables and just use this instead! The UNO cross device cable is now available on Kickstarter!