10$ for a power bank? Is it even possible? Is it any good and do you need it? The answer is yes.
- 2 USB inputs for charging
- Very nice design with a carrying pouch included
- The power bank is durable
- 10.000 mAh is nice for the cheap price
- No fast charging
- It looks like an external hard drive, which makes it a bit big to carry around
Do you sometimes want that extra juice but don’t want to spend a whole lot of money on it? Well, for only a bit more than 10$ right now, you get an extra of 10.000mAh battery. This power bank from Aukey has two USB-outputs, which are unfortunately not fast charging. However, they charge fast enough, because in about 4 minutes my iPhone SE went up with 4% in battery. The power bank itself is a bit big but not heavy. It looks and feels very nice and it also has a premium pouch included, yes still only 10$. I’d say you really can’t go wrong for 10 bucks on a power bank like this. It works great, looks nice and is durable. You can find the power bank here.