This is not something I review all the time. I’ve never used a massage mat before so the HoMedics STRETCH was a new experience for me. It was pretty cool!
- It’s pretty powerful
- There are different settings: you can change intensity and the mode (twist, flow, energize, stretch)
- You’ll feel relaxed if you do it correctly
- It’s durable and looks good + it’s very soft
- Some modes were not very relaxing for me personally
- You have to make sure you’re in the right position or it might hurt
- It takes some time to get used to it
- Some people might not enjoy it
The STRETCH mat is not for everyone. If you’re someone who likes a good massage, then you’ll probably enjoy this. However, if you have a bad back, I would suggest testing this first, because if you use it in the wrong position it can be bad for your back. You need to put your body in the right position and twist yourself a bit. However, once you get the right position, intensity and treatment, it’s pretty cool and relaxing. I felt relieved in my lower back after using this for a while. Other people who tried it almost fell asleep because it was so relaxing and some others couldn’t stand it. It’s really a personal thing and you should try it first if possible. You can find the HoMedics STRETCH Back Stretching Mat here.