The world is getting smarter and products are getting smarter as well. Imagine a personal assistant that you hear in your head… It’s happening and it’s a lot of fun!
The Voxos Bone Conduction Smart Glasses are awesome. These connect via Bluetooth to your phone and play music via the bone conduction. It’s weird to explain but it means that you hear the music in your head while you don’t even have anything plugged in your ears. But what’s the ‘smart’ in ‘smart glasses’? Well, since these connect via Bluetooth to your phone, you can use Siri, Google Maps, take or make phone calls and do everything a personal assistant can do. Nice!
- Very nice design, you can wear these on the streets
- You can choose what type of lenses you want
- It’s an awesome experience to hear music in your head and it’s not coming via your ears
- The sound is clear and crisp
- Accidental presses on the touchpad
- Maybe a bit thick on the sides
- Battery life is not amazing (on the prototype unit)
- Not a lot of bass
The Voxos Smart Glasses are one of the first smart glasses I know about that are available to the big public (read: pricing). These are very fun to wear, look awesome and sound great as well. I’d say if you have the chance to check this out: do it, because it’s an awesome experience! You can find the Voxos Bone Conducting Smart Glasses here.