The Mio MiVue 733 is great. It’s an awesome beginners dash cam and has all the features you need to stay safe in traffic and use the footage when you’re in an accident! Life saver!
- It’s pretty cheap for a dash cam
- Footage is full HD, very crisp and clear so perfectly usable
- Easy to share pictures or upload them to your phone via the well built Mio App
- With the built in GPS, you can overlay your location via Google Maps on your PC or Mac
- Cool features like driver fatigue alert, eco mode, start stop…
- Very easy to use: plug and play and it starts immediately
- No speed trap camera indication
The Mio Mivue 733 WI-FI dash cam works great. It’s very easy to install with the long cable, which you can tuck away in your car and it boots up right away. I used the smallest sized 8GB Micro-SD card and could get around 1 hour of footage. When you pass that limit, it just erases your last clips. You can choose the duration of the clips as well. With the g-sensor it saves the most important clips (like crashes or someone bumping into your car while standing still) immediately to the device. I never used a dash cam in the past and now can’t image not having one. It’s a great device, it’s cheap and it can save you tons of money when you’re in a car crash and have a discussion. You can find the MiVue 733 here.