The RevoNext RX8S earbuds retail for 40$, which is not cheap for cable earbuds, but they do deliver!
- Very nice design with black and red
- Tangle free braided cable
- Very nice silicone carrying case
- Sound very clear
- Nice bass
- Multiple ear-tips included
- Plugging these in the pins is a bit unnecessary in my opinion and does not really add anything to the quality + pins can break
- Not extremely loud
The RevoNext RX8S earbuds look nice, sound very clear and are not that expensive. They are a bit up the higher end budget, but they perform well. The sound is very clear, especially good for vocals and the bass is okay. In my opinion, these could be a bit louder, but if you get the right fit the sound isolation is very good. I do like the design with the semi see-through and the braided cable, but I don’t really get why you need to plug these in with two pins, with a chance to break the pins as well. This doesn’t improve sound quality, but it’s more like a ‘cool’ feature. The RevoNext RX8S earbuds retail for 40$ on Amazon right now.