A touchscreen stylus… it’s something only for people who draw a lot… Or is it? We tested out the Adonit Pro 3 and it’s much more than a pen for artists!
- The design looks very professional
- The precision disc makes sure the writing is stable and accurate
- The cap has a magnet, so it clips on nicely
- The weight of the pen is great as well
- It works on every touchscreen
- It’s pretty cheap for the quality
- It’s not a Bluetooth pen for example, so your tablet won’t know that you’re writing with a pen, which means you have to float with your hand
- It’s a bit weird to write with the precision disc if you’re not used to it
For around 25$ you’re getting a very stylish and well built touchscreen pen. The Adonit Pro 3 works great, looks good and has that special precision disc. It does have an effect on the stability when writing and it’s also a bit more detailed. However, it’s a bit more difficult to reach the corners, but definitely better than writing with your finger! You can find the Adonit Pro 3 here.