Think you’ve got a smartphone? Think again. This Fujitsu PRIME F-01B handset comes with…wait for it…
- 3.4 inch touchscreen
- 12.2 megapixel camera (with ISO 25600 and 28mm wide angle lens)
- Golf swing trainer (using internal sensors)
- Water resistant to a depth of 1.5 metres
- Fingerprint sensor for security
- Exercise monitor (measures calories burned during exercise)
Now *that’s* a smartphone.
This application extracts body-motion data collected by sensors built into the mobile, uses it to analyze the arc of the user’s golf swing, and assesses and provides feedback based on the golf principles developed by professional golfer, Mr. Tadashi Ezure. It helps users improve their golf swing by comparing each new swing to the user’s previous best.