Fun & Games posted by

Swingbyte 2 Golf Training Device – improve your golf game one swing at a time


I understand that golf is serious business. Corporations are made and broken out there on the 9th green. It’s not a game for children, it’s for men and by men I mean adults because golf love is pretty unisex from what I can tell. So having a good game is important, which is what the Swingbyte 2 Golf Training Device hopes to accomplish for players.

The Swingbyte is an attachment that clips on to any type of golf club including a putter. It compiles data from your personal game style to help you play better. Specifically it provides data on your swing which is really, as far as I can tell, 70% of what golf is. The other 30% being, where the heck is my ball? The device sends this data to your smart phone so you can track how things are going for you. Or to your Facebook so you can brag about how great things are going for you. Up to you.

Swingbite and App

Seeing your golf game in a 2D environment can help players figure out how to best change their game for the strongest results or you can share your data on the Swingbyte site for instructor feedback if you don’t want anyone at the club to know about it. The Swingbyte 2 Golf Training Device is $142.99.

1 Comment

  • Very good tips.

comments powered by Disqus

Side Advert

Write For Us


Managing Editor:
Nigel Powell

Associate Editor:
Caitlyn Muncy
Associate Editor:
Dan Ferris
Ecological Editor:
Debra Atlas
Technology Editor:
Fritz Effenberger
Asian Editor:
Hu Ping
Reviews Editor:
Kevin Evans

FB Like Box