This lovely speaker is for some reason not very well known, but if you’re looking for a multi-room speaker, you should check this out!
- It looks very nice
- Very well built
- It’s loud for it’s size
- Clear and crisp sound
- Alexa works perfectly
- Preset buttons
- Multiple choices for audio: Wifi (app), Bluetooth or Line-in
- The Kameleon aspect stands for changing out the colours on the side panels: you get three colours in the box: grey, white and brown (picture). Very cool idea!
- The app is easy to use, but you’ll need some time to understand it completely
- You’ll need a power plug, so no battery inside
- Not a lot of bass on the small model: best for vocals
This speaker costs around 150$, so it’s not that cheap, but definitely worth the money! The sound quality is very good and has a lot of range. Bass is not amazing, but it’s a bit too small for that. Alexa is built in and works very well via Wi-Fi. Very cool to have your own assistant. Only downside is that it’s stationary, so you’ll need to plug it in. However, it can be used together with other TIBO speakers for multi room audio and should be used as a stationary speaker for one room in that case. Works very well together with the app, when you have more than one TIBO paired or separately. No delay in Bluetooth audio (separately) whatsoever, so perfect for YouTube-video’s. You can check out the TIBO Kameleon Touch here.