If you’re still sleeping with a pillow made out of feathers, it might be time to start looking at memory foam pillows.
Check out our review on Youtube:
- Not that expensive
- Very good memory foam
- The Queen size is good for side sleepers, the Sandwich-pillow for back sleepers
- You can take out memory foam if it’s too big
- Very soft and nice material
- Good for people with allergies
- Very big, so a lot of space to put your head on
- ‘Foldable’ so easy to take with you and goes back to regular shape
- The Sandwich pillow was not that comfy for me, since I’m a side sleeper
I’ve tested both the Sandwich and Queen size pillow and was a big fan of the latter. The Sandwich pillow was a big to high for me on my neck, which wasn’t comfortable. However the Queen size and ‘flatter’ pillow worked best for me since I’m a side sleeper. The Dynamic memory foam makes sure your head sinks into the pillow completely and it keeps it shape even when you roll or fold it up.
Both pillows are fairly big so if you move around while sleeping, your head will still be on the pillow. The pillows are cosy and soft and compared to the Otty Sleep pillow, which I also reviewed, these are very similar but a bit cheaper. So if you’re looking for a first pillow with memory foam (you should!) these UTTU pillows are a good choice!