10 Things Friends teaches us about New York.
1) New Yorkers never lock their doors. Ever.
2) No matter how full a New York coffee shop is, the comfy centre couch will always be free and available for your circle.
3) In New York boyfriends and girlfriends from outside of your immediate circle always have some irredeemable feature which means that they have to be dumped very quickly.
4) New Yorkers never eat meals. They snack. Constantly.
5) New Yorkers possess no cutlery or dining utensils of any kind, except such that will stir coffee.
6) New York coffee shops welcome large groups of people who sit around for hours without consuming anything.
7) You will never see New Yorker identical twins face to face.
8) New Yorkers like secrets. But are bad at keeping them for longer than 5 or 10 minutes.
9) New Yorkers generally don’t get out much. Except to each other’s apartments. Or romantic dinners at which they seldom eat.
10) New Yorkers don’t evolve, they simply become more successful.