Smart lighting has been around for some time now, and it’s still pretty expensive. However: the WiZ Colours are cheap and work as great as any other smart lighting system!
- The app works great
- Very easy to install
- For 80£ you get two smart lights and a remote, which is pretty cool
- 16 million different colours
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Pretty bright for a regular light
- Could be a bit brighter for YouTube videos for example, but it works and you can change the colour
- No batteries in the box for the remote
This is my first time checking out smart lights that you need to screw in. I’m really impressed by how these things work. You just put them in a light switch-thing (how do you call that?) and you click the switch three times. The light starts blinking blue and is connecting to WiFi. Yes, it’s as easy as that. You then go to the app and connect: Done. So overall pretty cool, the colours look great and vivid and the daylight colour is in my opinion perfect as an overhead camera light. You can find the WiZ Colours here.