Flying a drone is not that easy, you need to know the controls and make sure it doesn’t crash. However: there is a fun alternative that you can control with hand gestures!
Check out our review video here!
- Easy to navigate with hand gestures and sensors on the drone
- The drone is inside a ball, so it’s difficult to break
- It can do tricks
- It is a lot of fun for kids
- The tricks will need a learning curve
- It makes an extreme buzzing noise
The Air Hogs Supernova is a very cool and unique toy. The sensors make sure the thing keeps flying and you can control it with your hands. It’s a lot of fun for kids, because flying a regular drone is pretty difficult and you can do tricks with it. You’ll need to get the hang of the tricks first, before you can do them. The battery of this drone lasts for about 10 minutes of continuous use before you have to recharge the drone. You can find the Supernova here.