Dear StumbleUpon Visitor, just a quick note from us here to say thank you.
- Thanks for visiting the Red Ferret Journal, we really appreciate it.
- Thanks for being so orderly. We’re kind of used to social networks sending us mindless hordes of snarky tourists who trample down our lawn and scribble juvenile graffiti wherever they can.
- Thanks for spending a little time on our site. Our visit length stats reflect the fact that you are much more interested in our content than other visitors.
- Thanks for not destroying our servers on your way in and out.
- Thanks for making intelligent comments, instead of leaving ill considered snark all over the place.
- Thanks for appreciating our archives. It makes us kind of proud to know that the work we’ve put in over the past 8 years still has value to discerning surfers. We’re used to newsbait hounds who flash in, take a 1 second look, leave a scribble and disappear for ever. Your attention makes us feel a little like an indie bookshop where visitors come for a leisurely browse when they’ve got some space in their day.
- Thanks for proving that there are still web communities around that treat eclectic web content with respect.
Thanks again, and come back whenever you feel like it. We’ll have the kettle on…