general posted by

Diplomatic privilege?

Royal Diplomatic Services.

‘Diplomatic positions available
Counselor of country X to�..
Special adviser from country X to�
Diplomatic Observer to�..
Investment consultant
Trade Consultant
Ambassador at Large
Honorary Consul
Honorary Consul General

We do have other diplomatic positions available, just send us an email and ask! All diplomatic documents are issued by the government that will appoint you, and handed over in the nearest Embassy or Consulate.’

Comments are closed.

comments powered by Disqus

Side Advert

Write For Us


Managing Editor:
Nigel Powell

Associate Editor:
Caitlyn Muncy
Associate Editor:
Dan Ferris
Ecological Editor:
Debra Atlas
Technology Editor:
Fritz Effenberger
Asian Editor:
Hu Ping
Reviews Editor:
Kevin Evans

FB Like Box