general posted by

Key what?

It looks weird and it is. The orbiTouch keyless keyboard is supposed to be a realistic replacement for the conventional computer keyboard.

Er.. you slide (not rotate!) the knobs around on the plinth to create letters, which apparently reduces wrist tension and stuff. I’m not convinced but then again I am exceptionally stupid. [via ZZZ]

Comments are closed.

comments powered by Disqus

Side Advert

Write For Us


Managing Editor:
Nigel Powell

Associate Editor:
Caitlyn Muncy
Associate Editor:
Dan Ferris
Ecological Editor:
Debra Atlas
Technology Editor:
Fritz Effenberger
Asian Editor:
Hu Ping
Reviews Editor:
Kevin Evans

FB Like Box