People who use computers do it every day: multitasking. It’s something difficult, but with the right tools, it might just be fun!The Philips MMD 498P9Z (I hate names like these), is a top notch Ultra Wide monitor, perfect for multitasking.
We’ve tested the monitor, so check out our review below.
Pro’s on the monitor:
- Multitasking is awesome
- 32:9 – superwide 49” – biggest screen I’ve ever seen
- Adaptive Sync 165 Hz
- Display HDR 400 – 1440p
- 3 screens in one
- Two devices at the same time, so if you have two pc’s (one for recording for example and one for gaming) you can view them both on one screen
- Good screen quality
- Good viewable in angles
- Screen can go up, down and swivel and pivot
- Vesa mount
- Nice design and stand
- Small bezels
Cons on the device
- no usb c, but enough other inputs
- High price (+1.000$)
- Big (but won’t slip) and you’ll need a lot of space
- For Mac, because there’s no usb c you have to use Hdmi (in new Macs) or a converter, which will drain battery life, so no power and video over usb c
- Response time of 4ms, which doesn’t make it great for hardcore gamers – some games won’t be supported to play ultra wide, but for casuals it’s ok
- As said, quality Is great, but HDR is not that impressive
You can find an in-depth technical analysis here.