Gadgets posted by

RollerMouse Red – this mouse is literally a roller

The mouse is a pretty standard computer accessory. So standard that if something happens to go wrong with yours you’re going to have a hard time navigating your device. Bummer. We all pretty much know what they look like but the RollerMouse Red is a unique play on the classic mouse.

This device is a roller that goes under your keyboard. This way all your work is in the same general area instead of having to reach over and use a separate device. The mouse has been transformed into a roller that you move back forth as well as, well, roll. The normal buttons are located underneath the roller.

This is supposed to take strain off your arm from reaching and improve productivity as your hands are never very far from any of the keys you need to get your work done. Check out the video below to see it in action. If you want to change up your mouse options, you can get one of these for $265.

Comments are closed.

comments powered by Disqus

Side Advert

Write For Us


Managing Editor:
Nigel Powell

Associate Editor:
Caitlyn Muncy
Associate Editor:
Dan Ferris
Ecological Editor:
Debra Atlas
Technology Editor:
Fritz Effenberger
Asian Editor:
Hu Ping
Reviews Editor:
Kevin Evans

FB Like Box