general posted by

Shock save.

The Shock Zero static electricity eliminator looks like an interesting solution for a problem that most of us have faced. Careful with the paintwork though!

‘If the end of this product touches objects with static electricity, you can see with your naked eyes that static electricity discharges instantaneously and a spark occurs inside the product (if there is high-voltage static electricity) At this time, low-voltage static electricity gets discharged without occurrence of sparks.’

Comments are closed.

comments powered by Disqus

Side Advert

Write For Us


Managing Editor:
Nigel Powell

Associate Editor:
Caitlyn Muncy
Associate Editor:
Dan Ferris
Ecological Editor:
Debra Atlas
Technology Editor:
Fritz Effenberger
Asian Editor:
Hu Ping
Reviews Editor:
Kevin Evans

FB Like Box