Gadgets posted by

Verilux CleanWave Sanitizing Portable Vacuum turns you into a bug killing Ninja


Bugs. We all hate ’em. They mess things up, create a stink, discolor stuff and generally don’t behave like responsible citizens ought to. Sure they’re useful for degrading old trash and the occasional therapeutic act of kindness like creating penicillin, but apart from that they really need to be put in their place. In our ever so humble opinion.

Which is why it’s nice to see the good guys strike back with this Verilux CleanWave Sanitizing Portable Vacuum cleaner. It’s a two-piece handheld unit which features a 400 watt motor and a sophisticated sounding 2–stage micro-allergy filtration system. It also contains one of those universally lauded UV lamps, which is supposed to kill 99% of all bugs (well at least MRSA and H1N1) in around a second. The other 1% of course, go on to university and become superhero bugs which conquer worlds and destroy your bathroom…but that’s another story.


So there you have it. A deodorizing, bug killing, sanitizing, cyclonic vacuum cleaner for your hand. Remember folks, with great power comes great responsibility. OK? Priced at $64.99.

Comments are closed.

comments powered by Disqus

Side Advert

Write For Us


Managing Editor:
Nigel Powell

Associate Editor:
Caitlyn Muncy
Associate Editor:
Dan Ferris
Ecological Editor:
Debra Atlas
Technology Editor:
Fritz Effenberger
Asian Editor:
Hu Ping
Reviews Editor:
Kevin Evans

FB Like Box