Getting bit or stung by a bug is the pits. At best, it’s irritating, at worst it’s deadly. If you’re in that second camp, you should hurry to a hospital but for bites that are between irritating and painful, the Bug Bite Thing is the small device that will give you some quick relief.
Using this is easy, first get rid of the stinger if there is one (ouch!) and then just apply the small pump to the area where you were attacked. Give it a few pumps and it will suck out all that nasty poison that’s making you unhappy.
Good for small and large bites and stings, simple to use with nothing to clean up. The device is totally reusable which is great because if you’re out in the wilderness, chances are a few bugs are going to think you’re a tasty snack or a huge threat. If you’re tired of sprays and creams, give the Bug Bite Thing a go. It won’t stop you from getting bitten but it might help the ouch go away. The Bug Bite Thing is $9.95.