The Foobot is a cool looking, stretched out, white device. It measures your air quality and you WILL be amazed about how bad your air actually is!
- Easy to set up
- Measures three different aspects
- You see changes in real-time
- You have tips to better the quality
- You get alerts if it’s really bad
- You can also view outside air quality
- You can see the progress
- The app has some small bugs
- It needs to be plugged in to a power supply all the time
There’s not a lot bad about the Foobot. It works as supposed to: you install it and after about half an hour you get correct measurements on the quality of the air. I was very impressed by the fact that it measured the Carbon Dioxide in the room, which was very bad (+2.000). Since I know that, I now try and ventilate my room more. Cool thing about the app is that you can see the progress and have tips to better the quality. You can find the Foobot here.