The GoXtreme Vision 4K sells for only £80 and comes close to the GoPro line-up, which costs 4 times more.
- You get A LOT of accessories in the box: sticky mounts, regular mounts, bike mount, zip ties…
- The camera quality is good enough for YouTube-videos
- Waterproof case
- Different options for video mode: 4K, 2.5K, 1080P, 720P… (ranging from 120fps to 24fps)
- Very responsive
- Super slow motion with 120fps at 720P
- You have an lcd screen
- Built in Wi-Fi so you can connect this to your phone
- The colours are not perfect
- You can only shoot 4K with 24fps, and it doesn’t look perfect
- Sound quality is bad
I already had a lot of different action cameras in my hands. Some are cheap, some are expensive (GoPro). This GoXtreme Vision 4K action camera fits in that first category. For not even 100$ you get a box packed with mounts, straps and a camera with an LCD-screen. The mounts are great and all work perfectly + are extremely handy as well. The camera itself shoots up to 4K at 24 fps, but I would not really recommend using this, since you lose some of the quality. For regular video shooting, the 1080P Full HD mode is perfect, you can shoot at 30 fps at it looks great. If you want to shoot super slow motion, it’s also possible with 120fps at 720P. So yes, there are a lot of possibilities with the action camera. The 4K mode is nice, but doesn’t look perfect. However, at this point you don’t really need the 4K in my opinion. The 1080P is great and the frames per second are on par with the quality.
The housing is plastic, but it’s well built and strong. The colours can be flat in some situations, but it’s not bad. Only issue for me was the sound and the shift from low light to bright situations. Overall very decent camera for the price with built in Wi-Fi as well! You can find the Vision 4K here.