The Anti-Violence Electrode Shock Gun. There’s something charmingly poetic about describing this as an anti-violence product, isn’t there? Considering the fact that you couldn’t pack more…ahem…’non-lethal’ violence into a handheld device if you tried. Check it –
- 30KV electronic pulse for incapacitating someone at 3 metres through 1 inch of clothing
- Pepper powder cartridge for causing extreme discomfort at up to 5 metres
- Rubber bullet cartridge, 15 metre range
- Paint bullet for marking naughty people at a distance
- Stun gun ‘electric stick’ for close quarters.